'The potential of GenAI and LLMs to transform drug development.' Register for our upcoming panel webinar with Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim and Grünenthal on October 17 2023 : Registration (gotowebinar.com)
Even if you can't attend, approved registrants will be automatically sent a link to the recording after the event.
Meet Biorelate at the following conferences in 2023:
BioTechX USA, September 6-7th, 2023, Santa Clara, CA. Speaking on Weds Sept 6th at 12.35pm, Bionformatics Track. Meet us at Booth #426
InnovatePharmaHealthcare 2023, September 11-12th, London, UK. Speaking on Monday Sept 11th at 12.10pm. Meet us at Booth #8
BioTechX Europe, October 4-6th, 2023, Basel. Speaking on Weds October 4th at 3.30pm, Bionformatics Track. Meet us at Booth #1010
Festival of Biologics, October 10-12th, 2023, Basel.
Pistoia Alliance's Collaborate. Innovate. Educate. Conference, November 14-15th, 2023, Boston, MA.
AI Driven Drug Discovery, December 5-6th, 2023 Boston, MA. Speaking on Tues, December 5th.
Festival of Genomics and Biodata, January 24-25th, 2024, London, speaking Weds Jan 24 at 12pm, Booth # TBD.
Our talk at these conferences will cover:
Cause-and-Effect to Empower Drug Discovery In A Generative AI World
- Mining published biomedical research plays a crucial role in providing valuable knowledge for generating new hypotheses and enhancing drug discovery through explainability.
- By incorporating cause-and-effect data into knowledge graphs, researchers can access unique insights that arise when data is aggregated in this manner.
- The emergence of generative AI technologies has revolutionized the way we interact with data and explore its potential applications in drug discovery.
- This talk aims to demonstrate the power of advanced cause-and-effect capturing methods, coupled with generative AI (genAI), in facilitating groundbreaking conclusions for drug discovery.
- We believe that when combined together these technologies allow for more efficient and targeted experimentation, potentially accelerating the development of novel treatments and therapies
Learn more about Biorelate: